Golden Tomorrow – 3 years wait end now!
GOLDEN TOMORROW – An extremely limited opportunity at Pre-Launch prices.
3 years wait end now no more launches here we come with a proper Pre-Launch” fresh land parcel with the name “Golden Tomorrow” An extremely limited opportunity at Pre-Launch prices.
Golden Tomorrow IPO-style allotment will be open for a very short window and purely on First-Come-First-Serve basis. Only a select few will get their hands on this deal. We expect the IPO to over-subscribe by 4-5 times as the demand for these limited smart homes will be very high.
|Typology||Final Price post early bird discount (CV)|
*Applicable only on Card swipe/NEFT/DD/Online Payment. In case of cheque, quantum of discount reduces by Rs. 45,000.
- You get the pride of owning a home in a smart city with a great lifestyle, safety, great environment for family
- You get low upfront payment
- You get affordable EMIs – <Rs. 25K/month EMI for 1 BHK (EMIs as low as a smartphone)
- You can upgrade from 1 BHK to 2BHK / from 2BHK to 3 BHK
Key common residential amenities
- MarbItal® flooring in living/dining area and passage
- Bedroom with stylish imported wooden flooring and separate wardrobe areas
- Kitchen with high-grade granite platform and premium vitrified tiling
- Bathroom with premium fittings, European sanitary ware
- Separate pooja area and store room in select residences
Palava Location Advantage
- Less than an hour from South mumbai(via the Eastern Freeway).
- 40 minutes from Mumbai’s main port, JNPT.
- Planned expansion of road leading to Vashi and Kalyan.
- Pivotal Location for upcoming regional transportation projects like the Virar-Alibaug multimodal corridor.
- Well coonected by Rail. Nearby station include Dombivali (Central Line), Vashi (Harbour Line), and Diva (Vasai-Panvel Line).
- Up gradation of Diva station to prime junction in central suburban line Monorail station proposed within the city.
- Metro junction 8 km south of the city, for coonectivity to the new International airport and Panvel.
- Within 20 minutes of the upcoming international airport.