Palava – Lake Shore Greens
Palava, is perfectly situated to be a major business hub.
- At the centre of the economic triangle of Navi Mumbai, Thane, and Kalyan.
- Less than an hour from South Mumbai (via the Eastern Freeway).
- Within 20 minutes of the upcoming international airport.
- 40 minutes from Mumbai’s main port, JNPT.
- Well-connected by rail. Nearby stations include Dombivli (Central Rail), Vashi (Harbour Rail), and Nilje (Diva-Panvel line).
An exclusive opportunity to be a citizen of India’s best planned city for a limited period.
Palava – Lake Shore Greens – Location Map
Lake Shore Greens is spread across the area of 4000 acres between Navi Mumbai & Dombivali. It offers excellent connectivity to all parts of Mumbai via road and the central line.
- 15 minutes from Navi Mumbai and DAKC.
- 30 minutes from Thane, Kalyan, Airoli & Vashi
- 8 km from Dombivali.
- 55 minutes from the proposed International airport.
- Short walk from Nilje railway station on the Diva-Panvel line.
- 60 minutes from South Mumbai