1 - updates found regarding "offer recreational opportunities"


Yes, you can claim both of these even if the house you are living in and the rented one is in the same city. But the income tax department always monitors these kinds of situations and may disallow one if a suitable explanation is not given.

. If a person buys a house under construction, then he is eligible for deduction. Once the house gets full...